Jun 2, 2020
June 3, 2020
The bankless boys think ETH is undervalued and they explain why.
Also, a talk on governance why putting it on-chain is a money
killer. Join Ryan and David in this special bonus episode.
- ETH fundamentals are
- Gas usage at all time
- Daily active users up
- Stablecoins on Ethereum up
- BTC tokenized on Ethereum up
- Network fundementals up!
So why isn't price up?
- Maybe ETH is Undervalued!
- New Crypto.com wallet is protocol sink thesis!
- Maker on Coinbase is a big deal
- On-chain gov hurts store-of value
- Decreases credible neutrality
- Handing the keys to plutocrats
Join us next Monday for a fresh episode!
Tools from our sponsors to go bankless:
- Ramp - the fiat onramp for
DeFi (mention Bankless!)
- Monolith - holy grail
of bankless Visa cards
- Aave - money lego for
lending & borrowing
- Multis - bank your business without a bank
- What do you think - is ETH undervalued?
- Give Bankless at 5-star review on iTunes!
Subscribe to podcast on iTunes | Spotify | YouTube | RSS
Leave a review on iTunes
Share the episode with someone you know!
Don't stop at the podcast!
Subscribe to the Bankless newsletter program
Visit official Bankless
website for resources
Follow Bankless on Twitter | YouTube
Follow Ryan on Twitter
Follow David on Twitter